To cash-out your Spot account to your bank account, you need to add your bank account details to your Spot app. You can do this under the settings menu or add them in when you’re completing your cash-out process.
FYI. You’ll need to be fully FICA verified to successfully complete a cash-out.
Ready to cash-out to your bank account?
- Tap the Spot icon at that bottom of your screen, then hit Cash-out.
- Enter the amount you would like to cash-out.
- If you haven't linked your bank account, now's the time. Select your bank, your account type, enter your account number and tap Link now.
- If you've linked your bank account, select that account and tap Next.
- You'll see your confirmation screen that has all the info like how much you want to cash-out, how much the cash-out fee is, where you want to cash-out to, etc. Check it out. Once you're happy, tap Next again.
- Do you see a message telling you it'll take up to 3 days for your funds to reflect in your bank account? This means that your cash-out was successful and should appear within that time frame.