If the passport details you initially submitted when you signed up have expired and you need to update them with your new ones, you can. Just make sure you have your passport handy because you'll need to upload your new document. When you're ready to update:
- Sign in to your Spot app.
- Tap the burger menu icon on the bottom right of the screen (it's those three little lines).
- Tap Edit profile.
- Select Update passport number and enter your new passport number.
- Choose your country of origin from the drop-down menu.
- Tap Take a pic and just like before, upload a picture of your passport.
- Hit Next to take a selfie (your image will automatically be taken and saved when correct).
- See the Success screen? Great, you’re all set!