You can top-up your Spot account in a few ways. With EFT, Ozow’s Instant EFT, at Checkers, Shoprite, and Usave stores or by using your 3D-Secure bank card.
That being said, let's run you through how to top-up with EFT:
- Tap the Spot icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap top-up from the Spot menu.
- Select EFT. With us? Now copy your Spot account number by tapping the little green copy icon to the right of it. You'll need to use this as your reference. You can also tap Share and send the details to yourself.
- Log into your banking app and follow the steps to make a payment.
- Select Spot as a public beneficiary, enter the amount you want to top-up with and use your Spot account number that you copied as your reference and confirm.
- If everything goes according to plan, we'll notify you the second your cash is available in your Spot account. Worst case scenario and we know this sucks, it could take up to 3 working days for your cash to clear. If you'd like your cash in a flash, top-up with Ozow Instant EFT because it's instant.