We're here to make your money move. Here are a few reasons why your EFT transaction would fail:
- Bad internet connection: For the transaction to go through successfully, a stable internet connection is necessary. If the internet is fluctuating, the payment process is affected and closing the payment window during the process can cause payment failure or incomplete failure.
- Authentication failure: Entering wrong card details causes an authentication failure. Sometimes the OTP isn't received on time and the session times out. This can cause an incomplete payment. Online payments require you to enter things manually which is time-consuming at times and increases the chances of wrong input.
- Insufficient funds: It might happen that you don't have enough funds on your account.
- Downtime: If there are several transactions happening through the system and the payment gateway is unable to reach the customer's bank to approve the transaction, the payment might fail.
- Security: Issuing banks have an aggressive fraud detection technique that blocks a transaction that they feel is not normal to customers spending behaviour.
At any point, feel free to chat to us by tapping the Get help button in your spot app or mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org