Right. You're keen on getting or accepting your quote. What next? Well, after you tap Call me back, a loan provider agent will give you a ring to talk through your loan application. Aside from answering a few questions, you'll need to have these documents handy:
- ID (oh and you must be 18 years or older).
- Original proof of residence (this is any doc, ideally a bill, with your name and home address on it).
- Latest salary slip.
- Stamped 3-month bank statement showing your last 3 salary deposits.
Things to note when applying:
- You’ll need to be a South African resident
- Not be older than 60 years old
- You need to be permanently employed
- Self-employed/contract people may need to speak to the financial service provider.
- A good Credit Score (Minimum credit scores required for loans vary depending on the lender you work with, but generally, your credit score will need to be in the 550 – 600 range to be considered for a loan.)
Please sign in to leave a comment.