Forgot your PIN? We’ve all been there, done that and we know that getting back into your Spot account is important that’s why we’ve made changing your PIN pretty easy.
When you're ready to change your PIN, follow these steps:
- Open your Spot app (but don’t sign in).
- Do you see Need help button? Go ahead and tap that.
- Select the Forgot your PIN option.
- Enter your mobile number, ID or passport number, and email address.
- We’ll send you an email with a link to change your PIN. Make sure you’re viewing the mail on your mobile and tap the Change PIN button to launch your Spot app.
- Now, just create your new secret PIN.
- Re-enter your new secret PIN to confirm.