So, you have your SA ID, driver's license or passport as requested but for love or money, you can't seem to get it uploaded!
- If you’re verifying your details with your ID or driver’s license, enter your ID number. If you’re verifying with your passport, enter your passport number.
- Make sure that your docs are valid and not passed their expiry date.
- Make sure that your ID or passport number you enter is the exact same as in your ID docs (and registered with at Home Affairs).
- Take the photos in natural light if possible (fluorescent lights are a bit tricky).
- Turn your mobile device's flash off to avoid glare.
- Place your ID doc down on a flat surface.
- Line up your doc within the borders in your app and wait for the app to automatically take the pic (you don't need to lift a finger).
- If nothing's happening and it feels like you're stuck, it means the image couldn't be captured properly. Reposition your mobile device, try tapping on the screen to auto-focus your camera, check for blur/glare from lights and try again.
- Don’t take a picture of a picture.
If you can't seem to get verified, please don't get cross, get in touch. Tap the Get help button in-app or on the website and chat to us.