You sure can! You can scan QR codes at participating stores to pay using your Spot app - Zapper, SnapScan, and Masterpass QR codes, it's all good.
- Sign in to your Spot app.
- Tap the Scan to pay on your home screen.
- Hold your mobile device's camera to the QR code and wait for it to briefly pause.
- Next, you should see a screen where you need to enter the amount and other bill details like your tip if at a restaurant.
- If the amount has auto-filled (like if you're paying at Vida e caffè), check the amount is correct and add your tip.
- Select which wallet you'd like the cash to come from (heads up, your Primary account is set as the default).
- Tap Pay and you're done.
- If you're paying a store that uses the Masterpass payment system, you'll need to enter your secret virtual card PIN.
- If you haven't set your secret virtual card PIN yet, no stress, you'll be prompted to quickly create one, re-enter it to confirm and ta-da, you've set your PIN, and made your payment.