Tap and pay is an easy way to make quick and convenient contactless payments. All you need is the Spot app and an Android device.
Have your Android NFC-enabled device handy? Great, make sure you have the latest version of the app, then follows these steps.
To activate tap to pay (linked to Primary account).
1. Open your Spot app.
2. Do you see Tap to pay on your home screen? Tap it.
3. Tap Yes to confirm and activate tap to pay.
4. It may take about 60 seconds to activate.
5. Tap Yes, to set Spot as your default payment method
5. Tap Pay Now and if you want to purchase something or, tap Okay to go back to your home screen.