You can use the funds in your Reward account to pay for groceries at Shoprite, Checkers and Usave. However, before you do please note the following:
- When making your payment at the till, be sure to let the cashier know that you wish to pay by scanning a Wicode QR code.
- Ensure that the payment amount you're scanning is the exact value of the purchased goods.
- You won't be able to withdraw/redeem the balance of your Reward account as cash. E.G, if the value of your purchase is R50 but you have R100 in your Reward account, you won't be able to request the balance as cashback.
- You won't be able to make partial payments. For example, if the value of your purchase is R100 and you only have R60 in your Reward account but wish to pay the difference with a different payment method, the transaction won't go through.
- Ensure that there's enough funds in your Reward account to cover the cost of your purchase.
If you get stuck at the store, tap "Get Help" in the app and we'll help with making sure your payment goes through.