If you've got a new mobile number, you can update your details in-app to reflect this change. Please note that you'll need to use your old mobile number and PIN to access your Spot account. Once you're successfully signed in using your old number, you can update your mobile number to the new one by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Spot app.
- Tap Profile on the bottom right of the screen.
- Hit Edit profile.
- Select Change mobile number, enter your new number, then tap Change.
- We'll send you an OTP to the new number, so make sure the new sim is active.
- Enter the OTP and tap Next.
- You'll receive a message to confirm the change. Hit Okay and you’re good to go.
The next time you sign in to your app, you'll need to enter your new mobile number to access your Spot profile.