You'll need to activate your physical card by linking it it to your Spot app before you can use it to transact.
To activate your physical card:
- Sign in to your Spot app.
- Tap Cards at the bottom of your app screen.
- Select Track or link card under the "Physical Cards" Section.
- Select Activate Card Now.
- Select the account you wish to link your card to and enter the 16-digit number and expiration date found at the back of the card and click Next.
- We'll send you an OTP. Enter it and hit Next.
- Create a secure secret PIN for your card (remember not to share it with anyone) and that's it, your card is now activated.
A quick note. You'll need to insert your card into a point-of-sale device and enter your PIN before you can use the tap-to-pay feature.