Forgetting your card's PIN happens to the best of us, but you can easily reset your PIN from within your Spot app. To do this:🙂
- Sign in to your Spot app.
- Tap Cards at the bottom of your app screen.
- Tap on the card under "activated cards" on the "Physical Cards" Section.
- Tap Reset PIN.
- Enter your new PIN in the fields provided to create your new PIN.
- Re-enter your PIN to confirm and you'll receive a "Success" notice to let you know that your PIN has been reset.
Remember that the PIN you use to sign in to your app and the PIN number you set up on your card will be different unless you've they've been set to the same number.
Please sign in to leave a comment.