We've made it easy to top-up your Spot account via EFT. Once you’re signed into the app, simply:
- Tap the Add Money button on your home screen.
- Tap Bank Transfer on the "Add Money" page.
- Copy your Bank, branch code, account holder, and account number details under your Spot Account Details.
- Log into your banking app and follow the steps to process an EFT/pay a recipient.
- Enter the account details copied from your Spot app and select “Bidvest Bank” as your receiving bank as well as your top-up amount.
If you’d like someone to send funds directly to your Spot account, simply provide them with your Spot account details. These can be found by logging into your Spot app, clicking the profile tab, and copying your Spot account details. You can also save your Spot account details as a recipient on your online banking profile so that you don’t have to enter these details each time you wish to pay yourself via EFT.
If you choose the instant EFT option from your 3rd party bank, the amount will appear in your Spot account within a few hours. Either way, we’ll notify you the second your cash is available in your Spot account.
Please note: It can take normal EFTs 1-3 business days to clear as an industry standard. If you'd like your cash in a flash, top-up with the Ozow Instant EFT option.
Please sign in to leave a comment.